Most of our prices include VAT & Delivery to UK postcodes with the exception of certain areas of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and Eire, where there is an excess charge for delivery.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your post code for delivery charges.
19TH DECEMBER BEFORE 12.00 NOON IS LAST DAY FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY ON MOST ITEMS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: Can I place an order over the telephone?
Answer: Yes, we offer our customers the facility to place orders over the telephone and our friendly sales team are on hand 7 days per week to help you.
Question: Can I have my order delivered to a different address to the billing address?
Answer: Yes, you can arrange for your order to be delivered to another address by clicking the CHANGE OF DELIVERY ADDRESS button when ordering.
Question: Can I track my order?
Answer: If you order has not arrived within the specified time, our Customer Services team may be able to track your order for you. Please email them on email@example.com with your order number and they will email you once they have the information you require. Please be advised that whilst you can request a date for delivery, this cannot always be guaranteed for logistical reasons.
Question: Is the price I see the price I pay?
Answer: Most of our prices include VAT & Delivery with the exception of certain areas of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and Eire, where there is an excess charge for delivery. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your post code for delivery charges.
Question: How long will my order take to be delivered?
Answer: All delivery times are stated on the product page. In the majority of cases, goods are received within 3 working days of your order being placed. However, goods despatched by Royal Mail may take 5-10 days to deliver. If products are made to order, delivery is longer & the approx. delivery time can be found on the product page. During busy times or Bank Holiday periods, delivery can take longer than the stated time. Most of our couriers deliver between 8.00am and 6.30pm.
Question: If I order more than one product, will they be delivered at the same time?
Answer: If you order more than one product, deliveries may not necessarily be on the same day, the same time or with the same courier as they may be despatched from different depots.
Question: What if I am out when the couriers try to deliver my order?
Answer: If you are out when the couriers try to deliver your order, most couriers will try to deliver the next day. Others will leave a card advising you to contact them to re-arrange the delivery.
Question: Do I have to sign for my order?
Answer: We advise that you or someone else thoroughly inspect your order before you sign for it. If this is not possible please sign for it as "unchecked" as signing for goods means that you are accepting that the goods have been delivered in good condition.
If the parcel or the contents of the parcel appear to be damaged on delivery, you should refuse delivery.
If you later find that the goods have been damaged in transit, we would require photographic evidence within 24 hours BEFORE we can consider any replacements or refunds.
Question: Can I request that goods are delivered without a signature?
Answer: You can request that goods are delivered without a signature but if you do, you must take full responsibility if the goods are damaged, stolen or lost. You must leave a signed & dated note advising the couriers that you give permission for them to leave the product in a safe place of your choice, as they use this as proof of delivery.
Question: What if my order arrives damaged?
Answer: As mentioned earlier, your order should be checked thoroughly before you sign for it and if the outer packaging is damaged, the order should be signed for as damaged or refused.
All damages not evident at the time of signing should be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt by emailing us at email@example.com - NOT TELEPHONED. Please ensure that you inform us of the exact damage to the product and if possible attach photographic evidence as this will speed up the process.
We cannot accept liability in respect of any defects that are notified to us after the 24 hour period has elapsed. Please note that our warranty / guarantee does not cover goods delivered outside of the UK.
Whilst every effort will be made to meet our customers' demands, there are times when cancellations or variations to delivery times may be necessary as a result of an Act of War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flooding, Drought, Weather, Shipping Delays or any other causes beyond the control of ideas-4-pets and for which we will not be held responsible.
Delivery of Large Items
Please be aware that large items may be delivered kerb-side only and the courier may require assistance.
Where kennels are to be fitted, you must make sure that the fitters have good access to your property & be aware that our fitters are not insured to take buildings through your house.
During busy times, delivery of made-to-order items can vary.
Returns & Refund Policy
- All returns must be notified to us within 7 working days of receipt of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can advise you of the return address. Goods will not be accepted at the Sales Office Address.
- Goods MUST NOT be returned before we are informed.
- Should any product purchased from ideas-4-pets be found to be faulty, we will pleased to either arrange replacement parts, organise a repair or replace the product at our cost or arrange a collection for a refund, provided that this is reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- If you have ordered an item that you no longer require or wish to exchange, you will be responsible for its return at your own cost.
- You have a Customer Duty of Care to ensure that the product is protected from damage and for the product to be delivered safely at the return address given.
- The parcel remains the customers’ responsibility until it reaches us. Returned products lost in transit will not be refunded and you will have to claim for the loss of your product from your carrier
- You will be advised of the return address on receipt of your email.
- We strongly advise you to insure your returned product:
- Returned products that are damaged cannot be refunded and you will have to claim from your carrier.
- Once the returned item has been received and checked, you will be refunded for the returned item but we reserve the right to retain the cost of the outward carriage, any rer-stocking charges and any collection costs that are incurred.
- Refunds can take up to 30 days but we aim to refund our customers within 7 days receipt of the returned goods.
The above does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.